Pages

Thursday 21 November 2013

Christmas Tradition // Holiday Favourites

Hey all,
I'm just recovering from the flu, so let's get back in action!

Today I wanted to talk about another holiday favourite of mine. Today, it's the Christmas tradition! If you've ever been in to Hallmark at Christmas time, you have probably noticed their wide array of themed tree ornaments. From Star Trek, to Barbie, to Harry Potter, they've got it all. Every year since I was born, each member of my family receives a Hallmark ornament of something special to them, and we put our entire collections on the tree. I've had 21 Christmases, so I have 21 ornaments. My parents each have about the same, and my brother has 16 ornaments as well. You can just imagine the jumble our tree must look like. But somehow, my mom manages to class it up!



If you look closely, you can find my mom's Starbucks cup, my *NSYNC disc that sings "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays" when pressed, or my parents' felt "lovebirds" at the top. What a mix!

What's your favourite holiday tradition? Share with us in the comments of this post!

Until next time,
Liv :)

PS. 33 until the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment