Pages

Thursday 22 May 2014

TTFN, Ta Ta For Now!

Hello munchkins!
Yes, it's me again, were you expecting someone else?

I need to make a note to myself to never say I am going to write a post on a certain day or at a certain time, because I never do it (see previous post). But regardless, here we are once more.

As I type this, my eyes are half closed and I should have ended laptop time about an hour ago. A mixture of homework and the sounds of my brother yelling at his video game have kept me awake thus far, so now is as good a time as any for a little chat.

I don't really have a theme for this post, but just wanted to throw some things out into the world and see where they land. If you have been reading for a while, you will remember that I was anxiously awaiting a once in a lifetime (well hopefully more than once) dream trip to London and Dublin. Well guess what. THAT TRIP IS THIS SATURDAY. AS IN TWO DAYS FROM NOW. At the moment I am a big ball of nerves and excitement and stress and smiles and tears and GLEE. I can't even really comprehend it all. It still feels kind of like a dream that I'll wake up from right before takeoff. However, the overflowing suitcase at the foot of my bed and my depleting bank account tell me otherwise. I can't wait to get this trip started, and I'll be sure to take lots of pictures every step of the way!

I really wanted to write more, but I just yawned approximately seven times while writing that last paragraph. So rather than blabber on, I think I'll leave it here. If I have time in the next couple of days I will write something, BUT NO PROMISES. See how I am setting myself up for success here?

I know there are only a few of you that comment here, but I'm wondering, would you rather I do small posts as I have time while in London? Assuming I have any time at all. Or would it be better to do one big post when I get home? Let me know!

Until next time!
Liv xx

1 comment:

  1. I definitely think small posts - even if it's just a couple pictures or a mention of what you've seen/done - that way we can live vicariously through you! :)

    ReplyDelete